Save the date and book a babysitter May 2 for SpringFest, our biggest event and fundraiser of the year. Enjoy food, music, dancing, auctions and more at the fabulous Intersect Brewery in midtown Fort Collins.
Click here for tickets to our Feb. 28 event, Love and Logic Strategies for Creating a Stress-Free Home. Please join us for plenty of giggles and practical solutions to some of the most common challenges facing parents, grandparents, teachers, and anybody who cares for children. You will hear easy to learn strategies for children of all ages that:
- Put an end to arguing, back talk, and power struggles
- Teach them to listen to you the first time you ask
- Help them get motivated to learn and behave in the classroom
- Assist them in making good decisions and resisting peer pressure
Let’s help make raising kids fun instead of frantic, and let’s help children feel great about themselves!
We have an immediate opening in each of our affordable, play-based classes for children ages 2 to 5. Call today to schedule a tour, meet our teachers and families and join our warm, inclusive community.
Join us for our biggest fundraiser of the year. We will have a live and silent auction at Odell Brewing, 800 E. Lincoln Avenue Fort Collins, CO.
- 2 Broncos game tickets
- Colorado Eagles Tickets
- 2 night stay in Steamboat Springs
- VIP New Belgium Tour
- i9 Sports Fall sport package
- Lots of gift cards from various business
Fort Collins Preschool, a play-based, parent cooperative, 2016-17 school year registration is now open for the following classrooms:
- Parent Tot Class (2 year old)
- Intermediate class (3 year old)
- Pre-K (4 year old)
- Jr.K (for that little one who doesn’t make the PSD cut-off or if you choose to wait a year)
Join us! Call or email for more information.
Don’t wait…enroll now…spots fill-up quickly!