Each Fort Collins Preschool family can contribute to important fundraising activities, as necessary, to help the preschool meet its annual fundraising goals. The fundraising income is an important part of the preschool’s budget because it:
- allows us to keep our tuition low
- allows us to offer scholarships to families with a financial need.
- offers opportunity for fellowship among the preschool’s families.
If each family raises approximately $165, our annual fundraising goal will be met.
The fundraising activities are easy and designed to give families options about how they generate the income. In many of the options, families need not spend any money to generate the income. By simply shopping and dining, families have many opportunities to contribute to the school.
You can raise money for the preschool by:
- Using grocery certificates when shopping for food and home goods, and pumping gas
- Cleaning out closets and getting rid of old items at the garage sale
- Registering your credit card at Escrip.com and shopping at participating locations with that credit card
- Asking local businesses and friends to donate items to be auctioned at Springfest
- Purchasing auction items and artwork at Springfest
- Bidding at the silent auction at Springfest
- Christmas shopping at Learning Express with a Preschool coupon
- Purchasing a Fort Collins Preschool T-shirt
- Registering your child with McGruff SafeKids
- Purchasing products decorated by your child’s art through Original Works
- Eating and drinking during one of our restaurant and bar fundraisers
Remember that since Fort Collins Preschool is a non-profit organization, any donations that exceed the value of goods or services you receive are tax-deductible as well.